Urgent Care Services
At Pocono Urgent Care®, we proudly offer a wide range of services, including on-site diagnostics, X-rays, immunizations, screening services, school and work physicals, and more. When it can’t wait, but doesn’t require an emergency room visit, call (570) 872-9955 (Stroudsburg) or (570) 872-9615 (Marshalls Creek) or make an appointment online. Don’t delay, call now.
Below are some examples of conditions we commonly evaluate and treat. We offer sophisticated care for:
- Sore throats
- Ear infections
- Poison ivy
- Minor skin infections and burns
- Laceration repair and wound care
- Fractures and athletic injuries
- Most gymnastic, skiing, soccer, baseball or other sports injuries
- Respiratory illnesses
- Mild stomachaches
- Minor eye problems and nose bleeds
- Gynecologic and urinary problems
- Sprains, strains or minor broken bones (no compound fractures)
- Earaches, sinusitis, strep throat
- Coughs, colds, fevers
- Respiratory illness or flare up of chronic conditions
- School or work physicals
- Sports medicine for injuries
- Occupational medicine and workers’ compensation
And much more... If you require removal of stitches, wound checkup, splint removal or other similar follow-up work, Pocono Urgent Care® also provides that service. If you need a follow-up with an orthopedic professional or other specialty, we will offer suggestions to best meet your specific needs.
We also perform a number of procedures on site, including:
- Basic laboratory testing (Strep, Mono, Pregnancy, Flu, etc)
- Laceration repair (stitches, staples and glue)
- Fracture care and splinting
- Breathing treatments
- Pulmonary Function Testing and Spirometry
- Antibiotic injections
- IV hydration
These represent only a sampling of some of the conditions we treat and services we offer. Call us at our Stroudsburg Clinic at (570) 872-9955 or our Marshalls Creek Clinic at (570) 872-9615 to learn more and find out if we can help you.
Please note: Any accident or illness that may lead to loss of life or limb, serious medical complications or permanent disability should be evaluated in the emergency department of a local hospital. If we determine you need immediate evaluation at a hospital, we will make arrangements for transportation.
Some examples of conditions that might require evaluation at a hospital Emergency Department include:
- Chest pain
- Severe difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, loss of coordination or balance
- Numbness or weakness in the face, arm or leg
- Difficulty speaking
- Sudden blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden, severe headache
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop
- Fractures with bone showing
- And more
Your journey to better health begins here. Walk-in patients are always welcome at our offices in Stroudsburg and Marshalls Creek. To schedule an appointment, call (570) 872-9955 (Stroudsburg) or (570) 872-9615 (Marshalls Creek), or use our convenient online appointment request form.
Pocono Urgent Care® is not affiliated with Pocono Medical Center.